Protocols for Healthy Living:
- Protect your body. Give it sufficient nutrition with food first. Drink water daily, more than three glasses throughout your entire day. When any of this is challenging, we start here.
- Take in nutrition every day. If eating is a challenge, too much or too little, and eating or not eating feels or clearly is out of proportion, start here.
- Sleep daily. If falling to sleep when you wish you could doesn’t happen and it feels like a chronic problem. Easy fix here and now! Do not click if you want to have an excuse.
- If something feels wrong, pay attention and trust your instinct. If your instinct has steered you wrong before, we start here.
- Know your mind is yours and it can change your life while you change your perspective. NO ONE ELSE has the permission to contaminate your mind unless you let them. If you feel imprisoned by someone who’s overcome your mind, start here.
- Keep learning to keep your mind alert and sharp. If learning is difficult (at any level including adolescent ages), tickling and tapping are effective methods to support a growing mind. My children are proof.
- Every day, spend at least 17 seconds to see yourself participating in the perfect life you desire. If you are having trouble even defining that, or envisioning that easily, let’s start here. And coaching is everywhere and worth it but given how many types of coaching are out there, the research is a journey. Not all help costs money initially and there is enough from those of us in the School of Service for you to maneuver into the mindset that will rocket you to the desire or goal.
The only thing keeping us from our desires is a conflict in our subconscious mind
- Let love help you recover gracefully from a mistake. Give yourself supportive self-talk especially if others don’t. We ALL have areas of life we could improve to make it fun and funner. Biological needs for most of us must be met daily naturally to move to other levels of life. Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs is pretty spot on.
- Love and let yourself be loved. If this is uncomfortable we start here. Given our current state of affairs 2021, one generation behind us was war that affected our men here in America because the truth about corruption in our country was unveiled. We are still figuring out how to heal that ripple and all the other mistakes that keep us from settling. My mother didn’t say I love you much either. My generation is phasing that out with TONS of I love you…. love you… Mean it!!! Who cares if it seems lite, receive it from the source they let speak through them.
- Have something to look forward to. Going through a Saturn Return to your chart can be interesting. I had three unconnected people say the exact same sentence to me, during mine, “Be true to your word.” It was sound advice.
- Allow yourself to feel worthy, receptive, equally allowed, and deserving of good things from any perspective. Give yourself permission. You were born. Your entire ancestry gave you permission, you are the reason they survived and reproduced. The creator has given you permission, opportunity, solutions, and a playground.
- When you feel lousy, try a few deeper breaths through your nose. Bring the air consciously to your belly and breath into the yawn…. you were depleted and your yawn is proof your energy does shift. Feel better? Do it again.
- Breathing deeper is a huge key to moving through the layers of discomfort.
- Add meditation or deep breathing for self-analysis to your daily routine. The quieting of the mind can bring us present. The quieting of the mind to listen and let go, to allow peace in your system, to give your body awareness to your senses…
- Add Air One to your radio dial.
- Make a play list on you tube that will make you want to dance.
- Opening up to prayer is a great starting place. Know, there is already someone praying for you right now. There are people praying for everyone, you and I are both included in that. If prayer is a negative trigger or not a concept that works in your belief system, this is OK. We are all born with innate senses, so what you feel about prayer is correct for you today and what you feel is all that matters. If you do choose to pray, remember God hears you the first time. There is no need to repeat yourself, move past requests, gratitude isn’t redundant on a daily basis, and part of opening up to receive after you share is to be quiet to hear what your actions next should be.
- There is a community of like-minded people, and if you go looking you will find them. If you are open and make yourself available, they may find you.